Omaha, NE—December 5, 2018—Martin Auction Services has selected Proxibid, the most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, as its provider of live online bidding when the Schmid Farms Auction takes place later this month. All equipment up for bid in this auction will be sold absolute with no buyer’s premium for onsite or online buyers. Schmid Farms will donate the first $25,000 from the auction proceeds to Cure Duchenne to help raise funds and awareness for MDA and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a rare disease the Schmid family is currently battling. The live auction will take place Monday, December 17 in Clinton, IL, and on Proxibid. Bidding for this auction is already available by visiting www.proxibid.com/martin.
This auction features more than 60 lots of late-model John Deere and Case/IH equipment, as well as Peterbilt trucks and trailers, fertilizer equipment, construction equipment, and automobiles. Additionally, two tracts of real estate will be sold during this live auction, pending seller confirmation. The Schmid family has spent several years building this collection of high-quality farm equipment and machinery, which will now be sold absolute to the highest bidder.
Featured items up for bid in this auction include:
- 1959 Chevy Apache Fleetside Truck with only 20,789 miles on the odometer.
- 2017 JD 9620RX-4 Track Tractor featuring 36” tracks, 18 forward speeds and 6 in reverse, 124 hours, Leather seats, Premium lighting, Premium command view with suspension, 4600 processor, 10” command center display with GreenStar 3 2630 display, Starfire 6000 receiver, Command Center auto Trac activation, 2630 display, Sn. 1RW9620RJHP804342.
- 2015 Case IH 8240 Combine with 415 engine hours, 231 separator hours, equipped with tracks, 4×4, Power deploy tank extensions, 2nd folding auger, Guidance equipped with Pro 700 monitor, rear hitch, Deluxe cab, air compressor, refrigerator, hand wash station, premium light package, 37” tracks. Sn. YEG223782.
- 2010 Unverferth 1110 Auger Cart on Tracks with 1100 bushels, tarp, hydraulic spout, 36” tracks. Sn. B27190111.
- Hyundai Robex 80CR-9A 0129 Excavator featuring 464 hours, cab with heat & a/c, rubber tracks, backfill blade, side boom pivot, Tefra quick attach, enclosed cab, heat, air, stereo, this machine is in excellent physical condition. Sn. ROBEX80CR-9A 0129.
“We are pleased to work with the Schmid family and Proxibid to bring this exceptional selection of equipment and vehicles to auction,” said Rob Nord, Auctioneer and Owner of Martin Auction Services. “With Proxibid, bidders from anywhere in the world can bid and buy in this auction while also supporting both the Schmid family and MDA / Cure Duchenne at the same time. Whether bidding online or onsite, equipment will sell absolute and with no buyer’s premiums, making this a terrific end-of-season opportunity for any buyer.”
Proxibid provides the industry’s most robust online bidding platform, created specifically to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items. Every purchase on Proxibid is backed by Proxibid’s sophisticated risk management system, designed to ensure buyers and sellers are safe when transacting online. That combined with Proxibid’s 99.99%+ uptime and commitment to customer service make it the most trusted place to buy farm and construction equipment online.
For more information about this auction, please visit www.proxibid.com/martin. To donate to the Cure Duchenne, please visit www.cureduchenne.org/.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $6 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid’s Marketplace annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer capabilities, across 16 categories including heavy equipment; industrial machinery; real estate; fine art; antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.