The Finest Automobile Auctions, a specialty auction house focused on delivering the finest experience for collector car enthusiasts, will bring a live auction to the Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance on Saturday, February 11. Online bidding for the auction will be exclusively offered on Proxibid.
The auction will feature 70 hand-selected vehicles of the highest caliber, ranging from pre-war classics to 1990s imported supercars. In addition, collectors will find several charming mid-market vehicles, like a 1959 Morris Minor 1000 Convertible and 1953 Ford F100.
Some of the headlining vehicles include:
- 1963 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III – The Silver Cloud III was produced from 1963 to 1965. A total of 2,809 cars were built, but only 25 left-hand drive examples were produced to design, including this car.
- 1965 Lancia Flaminia Super Sport Zagato – The stunning car on offer is simply one of the finest to ever come to market. Presented in its original color combination, this car has just finished a three year European “nut and bolt” restoration.
- 1997 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster – Hitting 0 – 60 in just 4 seconds, this Lamborghini is a wickedly fast and rare sports car. This 1997 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster is just one of only approximately 200 first generation VT Roadsters built worldwide between 1995 and 1998.
- 1970 Dodge Super Bee – This Super Bee is a coupe model with defining side pillars, pop our rear windows, 440 with three barrel carburetors, and is among the rarest Dodges available. Of the 15,500 Super Bees produced in 1970, less than 200 of the 440s were coupes, and only 87 had an automatic transmission.
- 1967 Pontiac GTO Convertible – Is this the muscle car that started it all? The Pontiac GTO pioneered the trend of fitting a huge engine on a small car, becoming a must-have for collectors. This fully restored, first-generation Pontiac GTO Convertible, is pictured above.
For more information, to view the entire collection and to place a bid, visit the auction catalog.