Live and Timed Auctions, Buy Now, and More
The Proxibid Marketplace is committed to providing the most trusted online auction platform. Our timed and live technology is unmatched. Run your events with the industry leader.
Whether running in a timed or live auction format, buy now, or even your own storefront, you’ll find no better partner.
Nobody provides a better platform for online, timed auctions. In 2016 alone, Proxibid ran more than 7,500 timed events.
Depending on a seller’s sense of urgency, inventory can be placed in a timed sale, with or without reserves. Timed events can accept bids for a few hours or several weeks. Last minute bids extend the end time, so the bidder willing to go the highest always wins.
Provide a live bidding experience to buyers anywhere in the world.
Proxibid provides the most seamless live bidding experience on the Web. Run a live auction in our Marketplace and let buyers from anywhere in the world bid in real time. Our live bidding application is easy-to-use and supports audio and video capabilities. Online buyers have a virtual front row seat at your auction. We provide all the training and support for sellers—or if you prefer, our team can run the application onsite or remotely.
See why nearly 8,000 live auctions ran on Proxibid in 2016. Watch a demo of the Live Bidding Application.
Buy Now | Make Offer
It’s not enough just to list your equipment online—sell it.
Move beyond just advertising your equipment on industry websites. Sell your inventory on Proxibid—our Marketplace delivers real, online transaction capability and an active buyer base with serious spending power from 190 countries.
Leverage an Active 24/7 Sales Channel
Proxibid’s transaction engine supports both buy now and make offer transactions.
Buy Now: Name the price you want for your items and buyers purchase directly from you.
Make Offer: Buyers make an offer on your items. You decide which offers to accept.
Offer your inventory on Proxibid and tap into an active sales channel that delivers highly-qualified leads, automated prospect engagement, valuable remarketing opportunities and ultimately, sales.
- Lead Generation: Capture contact information from engaged prospects browsing your inventory right now.
- Prospect Engagement: Your sales team can leverage our automated system for communicating with prospects active in the buying process on Proxibid.
- Remarketing Opportunities: Develop a valuable remarketing database to use for upselling buyers and future re-engagement.
- 24×7 Sales: Proxibid’s Marketplace is a 24×7 sales engine for your inventory—take advantage of the site’s 2M monthly visitors.
Offer all selling formats in your own Proxibid storefront.
Gain a competitive edge and build a loyal customer base with a storefront within the Proxibid Marketplace. A storefront allows you to direct buyers directly to your inventory. Choose from two different types of storefronts in our Marketplace.
Company Landing Page
Free with your Proxibid selling account, a company landing page features your logo, basic company information, and lists upcoming and past archived sales.
- Features your company logo, company name, company description, physical address, contact information and website
- Provides direct access to all upcoming and archived auctions/events
- Edit information through the “Company Signature” section within AuctionBuilder
- Includes a custom URL, www.proxibid.com/companyname, that can be used in marketing materials to drive buyers directly to your sales
Leverage Proxibid’s Branded Solution and get a storefront that displays not only in the Proxibid Marketplace but also on your own website. It allows buyers to buy and bid without ever leaving your website.
- Our Technology team uses the header and footer from your existing website and inserts your Proxibid auction content on a page that is still hosted and maintained by Proxibid
- This page is made available via your site’s navigation and from within the Proxibid Marketplace— and always available via your custom URL (www.companyname.proxibid.com)
- Web traffic stays on your site, offering SEO (Search Engine Optimization) benefits so you can take advantage of both Proxibid Marketplace traffic as well as your own
- For those sellers running live auctions, the live bidding application will be branded to match the color scheme, look and design of your website
Advertise on Proxibid
Proxibid’s Marketplace is full of buyers looking for exactly what you have to sell.
Market your inventory to more than 2 million Proxibid site visitors each month. Our base of active buyers is constantly growing; 13k+ new users open an account monthly. And those buyers reach beyond borders—Proxibid account holders represent more than 190 countries.
Harness the power of the Proxibid buyer base by advertising in our Marketplace. Marketing opportunities include banner display advertising, weekly e-newsletter promotion, and custom email programs. Our email distribution list boasts more than 380k opted-in subscribers. Let our in-house marketing team build a custom marketing plan for your business that will drive real results.
View our Ad Catalog for a comprehensive overview of advertising opportunities on Proxibid.