Barrett-Jackson, the World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions, is gearing up for the highly anticipated Northeast Auction at Mohegan Sun. As the first event at the venue, a quick glance at the auction docket proves that the event will be as grand and exciting as can be expected from Barrett-Jackson. Online registration is open for Barrett-Jackson’s Northeast Auction now.
The majority of these exceptional vehicles will cross the auction block at no reserve. Some of the featured vehicles include:
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Fastback – This two-owner Mustang is equipped with a 429 engine and 4-speed manual transmission. It has undergone a well-documented restoration with more than 300 detailed photos.
- 1956 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster – Recently restored, this model is period-correct with German square weave carpets and tan leather upholstery accents. The engine compartment is clean, and powered by a 1.9-liter engine and 4-speed manual transmission.
- 1970 Plymouth HEMI Superbird – This car is one of only 77 HEMI automatics 426/425hp with two 4-barrel carburetors, power steering, power discs brakes and the original build sheet. A rare low-production car, this vehicle is a beautifully restored example with a 20 page visual inspection report to accompany the car.
- 1967 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 – This Ferrari from the Wilson Collection underwent a ground-up restoration to concourse condition – recently winning Best in Class at the Cavallino Classic Car Sunday at Mar-A-Lago 2016.
- 2013 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta – A true example of a modern supercar, this Ferrari reaches 60 mph in 3 seconds and a top speed of 211 mph. This car has just 3,600 actual miles on the odometer and comes with all of the original factory manuals, Ferrari service record and a clean CARFAX report.
- 1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible – Selling at no reserve, this car is a California-built convertible GTO with the original 4-speed manual transmission and Barrier Blue color. Documented with PHS paperwork, the car has all of the period-correct touches that make this car a stand-out collector piece.
Collectors from around the world who cannot attend the event can participate from anywhere via Proxibid, the exclusive provider of online bidding for Barrett-Jackson events. Join us online June 23 – 25 by visiting the auction catalog and registering to bid. Registration is easy – simply follow the Proxibid account creation process and complete supplementary materials required by the auction company. If you are already a Proxibid buyer, please log into your account, and click Register to Bid in the auction catalog, and complete the auction company’s registration process.
If you have any questions or difficulty registering and bidding, please reach out to Proxibid’s customer service team at 877.505.7770.