Proxibid offers four ways to buy and sell, meaning there’s plenty of options to find and buy the items you want. If you’re new to Proxibid, we’re glad to have you! Here’s a few ideas to get you started:
- Subscribe to our email newsletters: Be the first to know what’s for sale. Proxibid offers several options for email newsletters. Choose which categories of inventory you’re interested in, and let us take it from there. Subscribe here.
- Sign up for a buyer account: it takes just minutes to become a Proxibid buyer and be approved to bid in thousands of auctions. Click here for the buyer signup page.
- Search for inventory: On Proxibid, you can search by keyword, and then narrow down your search by category, seller, selling format, and even location. And if you don’t find what you’re looking for today, create a saved search to be alerted when items matching your search are added to Proxibid.com. Learn more about searching here.
- Browse a category page: Know what type of inventory you’re looking for? Start by visiting one of our fifteen category pages, like collector cars or heavy construction equipment.
- Find auctions near you: Did you know Proxibid has a map feature? Find auctions by sales type and location with our intuitive mapping feature, found here.
Before you buy, here’s a few things to keep in mind:
- Always read the terms of sale fully. Understanding the seller’s terms helps create the best buying experience possible and avoid any surprises.
- Many auctions have a buyer’s premium, sales tax, and/or shipping fees for items purchased online. Be sure to calculate those fees into your final bid amount.
- Are you reading a description and the item doesn’t seem to match? We encourage buyers to report items to help us keep the platform free of counterfeit, illegal, inappropriate, and misrepresented inventory. To report an item, click the “Report this Item” on the item detail page.
If you need assistance with buying on Proxibid, our customer support team is happy to help. We staff customer support professionals around the clock by phone and email. Click here to contact us.