Omaha, NE—March 2, 2016—Proxibid, the world’s most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for several high volume equipment sales from some of the nation’s top equipment sellers. Finding high-quality heavy construction equipment, agricultural implements, and work vehicles has never been easier with more than 150 category-specific sales taking place in the Proxibid Marketplace during March. With a busy upcoming construction and farm season, now is the time to browse and bid on inventory to maintain or expand fleets.
Proxibid’s best-in-class technology solutions allow buyers and sellers from across the world to connect in a safe and secure online Marketplace. Highlights from the March equipment calendar include:
- Alex Lyon and Son – Late model construction equipment, rental returns, industrial, agricultural, and transportation equipment on March 4, 5, 18, 24, 31 and April 1 in various locations
- Blackmon Auctions – Construction retirement auction on March 8 in Holly Grove, AR
- Deanco Auction Company – Three day public auction of equipment, featuring dozers, excavators, motor graders, loaders, backhoes, skid steers, and more on March 23 – 25 in Philadelphia, MS
- Don Smock Auction Co. – 24th annual heavy equipment consignment auction on March 25 in Pendleton, IN
- Euro Auctions – New and used heavy construction equipment, machinery, industrial plant equipment and agricultural machines on March 18 in Houston, TX and March 24 in Atlanta, GA.
- Equify Auctions, LLC – Two day heavy equipment auction, featuring dozers, excavators, loaders, backhoes, attachments, vehicles, trucks, trailers and more on March 22 and 23 in Sealy, TX
- J.G. Cochran Auctioneers & Assoc. LTC – Two day semi-annual regional contractor auction on March 11 and 12 in Great Mills, SD
- J.J. Kane Auctioneers – Construction equipment and utility fleet auctions on March 5, 12, and 19 in various locations
- Machinery Auctioneers of Texas – Auction of trucks, trailers, construction machinery, oilfield equipment and more on March 15 in San Antonio, TX and March 29 in Odessa, TX
- McGrew Equipment Company – Auction featuring tractors, farm implements, and construction equipment on March 8 in Seven Valleys, PA
- Miedema Auctioneering – Two ring equipment auction, featuring excavators, loaders, backhoes, dozers, skid steers, semi-trucks, trailers, and much more on March 26 in Hudsonville, MI
- Mike Graham Auctioneers – Oklahoma statewide county surplus equipment auction on March 11 and 12 in Elk City, OK
- Motleys Asset Disposition Group – Construction, excavating and utilities contractor auction on March 8 in Charlottesville, VA
- Rebel Auction Co. Inc., – Farm and construction equipment auction on March 10 in Hazlehurst, GA
- Weeks Auction Company – Two ring public equipment auction, featuring tractors, mowers, maintenance vehicles, sprayers, heavy equipment and more on March 11 in Ocala, FL
- Weeks Farm Machinery Auction Inc. – Implements, shortlines, salvage equipment, industrial machinery, construction equipment, tractors and more on March 9 in Moultrie, GA
Proxibid offers the industry’s most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the machinery, equipment, and agricultural implements up for auction this month. Only Proxibid ensures 99.9+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
For more information about buying and selling equipment on Proxibid, please visit Proxibid Iron.
Visit us online at www.proxibid.com
“Like” us on Facebook www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/proxibid
Proxibid provides asset owners of all sizes and buyers with access to the world’s most trusted online Marketplace and selling solutions for excess inventory. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid’s marketplace annually in product categories that include heavy equipment; commercial and industrial equipment; real estate; fine art, antiques and collectibles and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.