Proxibid has long been a destination for US-based agricultural auction companies and buyers to transact online. Today, we are proud to announce an exclusive partnership with one of the largest equipment auction companies overseas – Brown & Co.
As the leading auctioneer of agricultural equipment by online timed auction in the UK and Europe, the partnership with Brown & Co. further signals the globalization of the equipment market. Buyers and sellers are more likely than ever to buy and sell across time zones and geographies, but with the same priorities in mind, like online security and selection of inventory. Proxibid’s industry-leading risk management system ensures transactions, even those conducted internationally, are simple, safe and secure.
Brown & Co.’s first auction on Proxibid is already available and will be conducted in a timed, online-only format. The sale, closing on April 24 at 12pm BST, will feature farm machinery, implements, and accessories, and includes a low 2% internet premium.
Featured items available in this auction include:
- 2010 John Deere 5430i with 6,478 work hours located in Swaffham, Norfolk, UK
- 2003 Grimme SF 1700 with 4,939 work hours located in Cambridgeshire, UK
- 2006 John Deere 6420S with 7,500 work hours located in Atherstone, Warwickshire, UK
- 2011 New Holland T6040 with 4,458 work hours located in Norwich, Norfolk, UK
- 2006 Knight Self-Propelled 32/36 Sprayer located in Gratham, Lincolnshire, UK
As Proxibid brings more buyers and sellers from around the world together, we are always looking for ways to better serve our diverse base of customers. New features like mobile live bidding and BidLock (coming soon!) are just a few ways we’re striving to bring a great experience to our users. In the next few months, look for more exciting announcements and improvements to the Proxibid platform.
For more information, read our latest press release or visit Brown & Co. on Proxibid.