Omaha, NE—November 27, 2017—Proxibid, the most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for a collection of wild west memorabilia presented by Shetler Auctions, LLC. The live auction, which features rare collectibles from Wild Bill Hickok, Dale Evans, Annie Oakley, and others, will take place Friday, December 1 at 8:55 am Central, with live online bidding commencing at that time. Interested bidders can view the auction catalog and place prebids now by visiting Proxibid.
This action includes an assortment of wild west memorabilia as well as firearms and militaria, making it an event not to be missed. From the novice collector to the most experienced, there is something for everyone in this auction. Featured items include:
- Al Capone Bar: This 14-foot bar from The Green Mill in Chicago where Al Capone was often a patron. This Green Mill has been in films like The Untouchables, High Fidelity, and the 80s TV series, Crime Story.
- Wild Bill Hickok Leather Pants: Wild Bill Hickok left these pants at the laundry but was shot before the pants were cleaned
- Annie Oakley Brooch: 18 carat gold brooch engraved “Little Miss Sure Shot from W.F.C. Buffalo Bill”
- Jesse James Reward Sign: Sign depicting “Wanted, Dead or Alive: Jesse James”
- Bear Wolf-Ogala Indian Bow: Engraved bow with documentation
- Engraved Spurs and Boots: “From Roy Rogers to Dale Evans”
“This auction features many rare artifacts collectors of wild west and civil war memorabilia will not want to miss,” said Andy Shetler of Shetler Auctions. “We are pleased to offer this auction with online bidding to ensure collectors can participate even if they cannot attend the live event. With so much to choose from, and so many unique items, bidders will not want to miss this auction.”
Proxibid offers the industry’s most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the rare valuables available in this auction. Only Proxibid ensures 99.99+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
For more information about this auction or to place a bid, visit the auction catalog.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.