Omaha, NE—April 21, 2016—Proxibid, the world’s most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for American Auctioneers’ sale of vintage Corvettes and rare parts. Online buyers can participate with confidence via Proxibid, and bid from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. Live bidding for the event will begin April 23 at 10am Pacific, but online bidding is already available by visiting the catalog.
The event features highly-sought after Corvette models, but also extremely rare parts. The parts offered for sale are original, hard to find, and have been stored like the cars themselves for more than 50 years. To view the full collection of parts offered, visit the catalog.
Some of the vehicles featured in the event include:
- 1965 Corvette Convertible: This model has just over 44,000 miles on the odometer, 4 speed automatic transmission and V8 engine.
- 1954 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: A well-kempt Corvette model, finished in white with a red interior. The vehicle shows just more than 63,000 miles on the odometer.
- 1986 Chevrolet Convertible Indy 50 Pace Car: This unique vehicle is a one-owner car with factory original air conditioning and only 160 original miles.
- 1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1: This vehicle is also a one-owner car, with just 77 original miles. Finished in red, the car has a full leather interior, ABS brake system, and power windows, locks, and seats.
- 1993 Chevrolet Corvette 40th Anniversary Convertible: This one-owner car has only 209 original miles and a full ruby red leather interior.
“For restorers and car enthusiasts alike, the sale is an exciting opportunity to purchase both project parts in excellent condition and fully restored Corvettes,” said Dan Dotson, Owner of American Auctioneers. “Each of the lots in the sale is a piece of American history. You can’t go wrong with the lots in this sale, and you can’t go wrong bidding online with Proxibid.”
Proxibid is the only online provider in the industry to offer a comprehensive risk management system designed specifically to facilitate high dollar transactions. More than 14,000 sales events take place in the Proxibid Marketplace annually, and more than 13,000 new buyers join the Marketplace each month. The site is 100 percent PCI compliant, which when combined with its enterprise-level technology and infrastructure, boasts a 99.9+ percent uptime, making it the most trusted place to buy and sell collector cars online.
Visit us online at www.proxibid.com
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/proxibid
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/proxibid
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid’s Marketplace annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer capabilities, across 15 categories that include heavy equipment; industrial machinery; real estate; fine art; antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.