Beginning this month, J.J. Kane Auctioneers will double its number of timed auctions on Proxibid. Now, buyers can purchase with more flexibility in a wider variety of auction events. As a complement to the already busy live auction calendar, bidders can access additional inventory through the Proxibid platform – all with the unparalleled reputation and customer service of J.J. Kane Auctioneers.
Since 2004, J.J. Kane Auctioneers, the nation’s largest auction company focused on equipment utilized in the power line, telecommunication, forestry, and transportation industries, has relied on Proxibid to provide online bidding for the company’s busy live auction calendar.
In 2017, the company expanded its offering by hosting monthly timed sales online with Proxibid, providing buyers with even greater access to high quality inventory, and with incredible results. In just 12 months, J.J. Kane Auctioneers has built substantial momentum – recording an average of 125% growth in total sales with each timed auction.
The company’s timed sales feature a wide range of items located across the nation, from ATV’s to Bucket Trucks, from leading contractors, utilities, and government agencies. Upcoming auctions include:
- Timed: Friday, February 2nd closing at 9 AM Central
- Timed: Friday, February 16th closing at 9 AM Central
- Live: Thursday, February 22nd 8:30 AM Eastern in Concord, NC
- Timed: Friday, March 2nd closing at 8 AM Central
- Live: Saturday, March 10th at 8:30 AM Central in Charlotte, MI
- Timed: Wednesday, March 14th closing at 8 AM Central
- Live: Saturday, March 17th at 8:30 AM Central in South Beloit, IL
- Live: Saturday, March 24th at 8:30 AM Eastern in Riviera Beach, FL
- Timed: Friday, April 6th closing at 8:00 AM Central