Omaha, NE—March 6, 2016—Proxibid, the world’s most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for a massive number of live and online-only timed equipment auctions from the nation’s top equipment sellers in March. As the farm and construction industries prepare for their respective busy seasons, the secondary equipment market responds with several high volume and high quality options to source equipment.
With more than 300 category-specific sales taking place on Proxibid during March, Proxibid’s best-in-class technology solutions allow buyers and sellers from across the world to connect in a safe and secure online platform. The following live or online-only events will be available for bidding on Proxibid:
- Alex Lyon & Son – March 8, 11, 14, 16, 18, 24, 25, 30, 31: rental equipment fleet auctions, including excavators, loader backhoes, rollers, skid steers, compressors, trucks, trailers and more in various locations.
- Carr Auction & Real Estate – March 11, 18: construction and farm equipment auctions including forklifts, backhoes, trailers, tractors, combines, trucks, and more.
- Deanco Auction Company – March 22-23: huge public auction of truck tractors, dump trucks, specialty trucks, farm tractors, and more in Philadelphia, MS.
- Equify Auctions, LLC – March 15, 21: live and timed auctions of excavators, loaders, dozers, forklifts, trucks, farm tractors and more in Wills Point, TX.
- Henderson Auctions – March 16-18: three-day spring construction, trucking and farm equipment auction in Livingston, LA.
- Henslin Auctions, Inc. – March 16: timed, online-only auction of farm and construction equipment.
- Insight Auctioneers – March 11: large farm and construction equipment, vehicles and misc. equipment auction live in Sebring, FL.
- J. Kane Auctioneers: March 11, 17, 18, 25 – light duty trucks and construction equipment sold in both live and timed formats in various locations.
- Joey Martin Auctioneers LLC – March 18: early spring fleet equipment auction, including late-model, low-hour construction equipment in Blairsville, GA.
- McGrew Equipment Company – March 14, 23-25: farm and construction equipment auctions including three-day 3,000+ item liquidation of construction equipment.
- Rebel Auction Co., Inc. – March 9, 11, 21: farm and construction equipment auctions in various locations.
- Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC – March 8: late-model, low-hour absolute equipment auction; March 15: farm retirement absolute auction.
- Terra Point, LLC – March 7: crane trucks, wireline trucks & landscaping equipment online in a timed sale closing March 7 at 11am Central.
- TNT Auction Inc. – March 18: surplus vehicles, trucks, vans, commercial trucks, heavy equipment and more in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Weeks Auction Company – March 10: two-ring public equipment auction of tractors, rotary movers, maintenance vehicles, heavy equipment and more in Ocala, FL.
- Weeks Farm Machinery Auction – March 8: implements, shortlines, salvage equipment and more in Moultrie, GA.
- Western Sales Management Inc. – March 11: cars, trucks, trailers, equipment, antique vehicles in Phoenix, AZ.
Proxibid offers the industry’s most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the machinery, equipment, and agricultural implements up for auction this month.
For more information about buying and selling equipment, visit proxibid.com.
Visit us online at www.proxibid.com
“Like” us on Facebook www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/proxibid
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/proxibid
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.