On August 20, Historics at Brooklands, a specialist classic and sports car auction house in the U.K., will auction more than 130 lots of celebrity rides, rare classic cars, as well as and classic motorcycles modern supercars, and more across a wide range of eras, marques and values. Featured among the lots is a 2002 Mini Cooper S hatchback, formerly owned by Madonna and Guy Ritchie for use at their London residence.
The automobile is not only a collectable, low mileage Mini Cooper S, but one owned by a superstar making it the perfect investment piece for any collector.
While each vehicle in the collection is interesting, rare, and highly desired, some of the auction highlights will include:
- 1934 Bentley 3 ½ Litre Roadster: Estimated at £160,000 – £200,000, this pre-war beauty is a bespoke vehicle, dubbed the “Ian Pitney Special.” Featuring a redesigned body with hand-beaten aluminum coachwork, there is only one car like this in existence.
- 1958 Jaguar XK150 Fixed Head Coupe: No expense was spared in restoring the vehicle to excellent condition. The fine example is offered with a fully documented history and carries an estimate of £36,000 – £44,000.
- 1978 MV Agusta Magni 861: This exceptionally rare and collectible motorcycle has just 35,000 km (21,000 mi) showing and carries an estimate of £55,000 – £65,000. It was once owned by Nick Mason of Pink Floyd.
- 2000 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec: Sure to be popular vehicle in the Summer Classic, the Nissan offered for sale is one of the best examples available today. The highly desired Bayside blue color and blisteringly fast twin turbo engine makes it a candidate for any collector’s shortlist.
- 1967 Mercedes-Benz 250 SL Roadster: The iconic 250 SL is pure bred sports car, but with the comforts for a Sunday drive. This superb example is estimated between £38,000 – £45,000.
- 1993 Ferrari F512 TR: The next generation of the Testarossa, the 512 TR is features a 5 litre, 12-cylinder engine, making it a thrill to drive. The example offered for sale is exceptionally well presented in Ferrari Rosso red with black leather interior, estimated between £88,000 – £108,000.
For more information, visit www.proxibid.com/historics.