Omaha, NE – December 1, 2014 –Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the most trusted Marketplace for buying and selling highly valued items, is the premier place to purchase farm machinery and implements. The Proxibid Marketplace offers buyers the widest selection of high-quality, low-hour equipment at the most competitive prices. More than 80 heavy construction equipment and farm machinery and implement sales will take place during the month of December, including:
- Hahn Farms: Dec. 1
- Bar None Auction: Dec. 4, Dec. 13
- Pefley’s Farm Equipment: Dec. 4
- Maring Auction Co. Inc: Dec. 6
- Noonday Tractor & Auction: Dec. 6
- JJ Kane Auctioneers: Dec. 6, Dec. 11, Dec. 13
- Cook Auction Co., Inc.: Dec. 8, Dec. 13
- Western Construction Auctions, Inc.: Dec. 9
- Southwest Auction Co., Inc.: Dec. 10
- Weeks Farm Machinery Auction Inc.: Dec 9-10
- Wieman Land & Auction Co., Inc.: Dec. 10
- Rebel Auction Co.: Dec. 11
- Weeks Auction Company: Dec. 12
- First Capitol Auction Inc.: Dec. 12-13
- Western Sales Management Inc.: Dec 13
- Hunyady Auction Company: Dec. 17
- Brinkley Auctions Inc.: Dec. 17-19
For a complete listing of heavy construction equipment and farm machinery and implements for sale in the Proxibid Marketplace, please visit www.proxibid.com/iron.
“December is a great time for buyers to get in on terrific deals on quality equipment before year-end,” said Justin Weeks of Weeks Farm Machinery Auction Inc. “We are pleased to bring this auction to the Proxibid Marketplace to ensure all buyers from across the globe can gain access to our inventory.”
Every transaction in the Proxibid Marketplace is powered by the company’s comprehensive risk management system, which is a sophisticated hybrid of proprietary technology, manual processes and third-party partnerships designed to ensure Proxibid is the safest place to purchase equipment online.
Visit us online at www.proxibid.com
“Like” us on Facebook www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/proxibid
Proxibid provides asset owners of all sizes and buyers with access to the world’s most trusted online marketplace and selling solutions for excess inventory. More than $2 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid’s marketplace annually in product categories that include heavy equipment; commercial and industrial equipment; real estate; fine art, antiques and collectibles and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.