We’re proud to bring an incredible variety of items from sellers around the world. Since opening our UK offices in 2014, Proxibid’s international presence has grown steadily in several categories with a team on location in the UK to better serve our international clients. One category rapidly expanding on the Proxibid platform is medical equipment and supplies. In an exclusive agreement, British Medical Auctions (BMA) has selected Proxibid to provide online bidding for the company’s monthly auction events. BMA is the fastest growing medical auction house in the United Kingdom, selling high-quality surplus medical equipment in its monthly auctions. Buyers around the world will now have access to the inventory sold by BMA via Proxibid’s secure live auction solution.
BMA deals with surplus, obsolete, end-of-line and decommissioned medical equipment from all healthcare environments. Inventory BMA regularly sells includes:
Operating Microscopes, C-Arms, Endoscopy Equipment, Incubators, Anaesthetic Machines, Patient Monitoring, Operating Lights, Resuscitation Equipment, X-Ray Machines, Dialysis Equipment, Defibrillators, Ventilators, Operating Tables, Diagnostics, Lab Equipment, Ultrasound, Beds, Trolleys & Wheelchairs, and much more.
BMA’s first auction on Proxibid will take place Thursday, March 2 and Friday, March 3 at 10 AM GMT daily, with live bidding in Aldershot, Hampshire, UK. In all, more than 675 lots of specialty medical equipment will cross the block in this two-day auction.
Featured lots for the March Specialist Medical Equipment Auction include:
- SLE 2000HFO High Frequency Oscillator Ventilator with Block on Stand
- Siemens Acuson S2000 Ultrasound Scanner with 5 x Transducers
- Richard Wolf Endoscopic Stack System
- Eschmann T20s Electric Operating Table with Cushions and Controllers
- Zoll E Series Defibrillator/Monitor
- Shimandzu Mobile Dart Mobile X-Ray System with Key
- Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Anaesthesia System with Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 7900 SmartVent Ventilator