When Barrett-Jackson Auction Company sets the stage in Scottsdale for the company’s 47th annual auction, attendees, onlookers, and collectors will experience an auction event like none other. This year’s docket is shaping up to be one of the most exciting events to date, with more than 1,500 collectible vehicles and 1,000 pieces of automobilia crossing the block in a nine-day extravaganza.
Some of the most significant pieces of automotive history will be featured among the collector cars at the auction, including exquisite pre-war collectibles, like a 1930 L29 Cord Sport Phaeton, to modern stunners, like a 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder. Even rare prototypes and low-production vehicles, like the 1966 Shelby GT350 Prototype #001 will be crossing the block.
Other featured vehicles include:
- 1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom III Sedanca deVille by Freestone & Webb: This one-of-a-kind vehicle was recently displayed at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in 2017 and has always been maintained in running order.
- 1971 Plymouth HEMI ’Cuda: The last known 1971 HEMI ’Cuda built, this vehicle was one of 59 ’Cudas built in the model year.
- 1971 Dodge HEMI Challenger: One of 70 produced in 1971, this vehicle is documented and unrestored.
- 1969 Chevrolet ZL1 Camaro: This vehicle is distinguished from other Camaros built in 1969 by the aluminum ZL1 427 big-block engine – just 59th of 69 cars built with the COPO 9560 option.
- 1955 Ford Thunderbird Custom Convertible: A full custom, the vehicle up for bid has won several awards and been featured in Street Rodder Premium and Autoweek magazines. This one-of-a-kind Thunderbird will sell at No Reserve.
Proxibid is the only avenue to bid online for Barrett-Jackson auctions. If you cannot attend the live event, or in the case of a sell-out, buyers can still participate online from anywhere in the world. With Proxibid’s live bidding application brings the excitement of the auction room to the buyer in real-time.