H&H Classics will hold an auction on October 12, in Europe’s largest historic aviation center, the Imperial War Museum Duxford. Interested collectors will find more than 200 lots of incredible vehicles, including celebrity rides, barn finds, rare motorcycles, and high caliber classics. Perhaps the most exciting selection for collectors are the six impeccable Aston Martins featured in the sale. Collectors with a taste for Aston Martin will not want to miss the chance to browse and bid on these concours-ready examples.
Included in the sale are six superb Aston Martins:
- 1930 Aston Martin International 1.5 Litre Short Chassis Tourer, estimated at £110,000 – £150,000. In February 2011, the car was featured on the front cover of “The Automobile” and the subject of a detailed article and road test. It has undergone a full restoration and is accompanied by a detailed history file.
- 1954 Aston Martin DB2/4 Saloon: A show ready example, this vehicle is fully restored and award winning at various American concours meetings. Finished in California Sage Green, this car is estimated at £180,000 – £220,000.
- 1979 Aston Martin V8 Volante: This Aston Martin is a rare right-hand drive carburetor-fed V8. It is finished in Tourmaline Blue and features a converted six-speed manual transmission. Est. £160,000 – £180,000.
- 2007 Aston Martin DB9 Volante: This handsome Volante is finished in Gunmetal Grey and has an indicated mileage of 44,800. It reaches 0-60mph in just 4.9 seconds and a top speed of 165mph. Est. £40,000 – £50,000.
- 2003 Aston Martin DB7 V12 GTA: Just one of 60 examples supplied to the UK from a total production run of just 112, this vehicle has a six litre V12 engine and five-speed automatic transmission. It carries an estimate of £50,000 – £60,000.
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS “Vantage Specification”: This example was famously featured in the popular show “For the Love of Cars.” Painted in the same Olive Green Metallic finish sported by James Bond’s DBS in “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service,” this vehicle has been debugged and fine-tuned to an incredible condition. Est. £160,000 - £180,000