Coming to the Marketplace this week: the famed Florida Auctions in Kissimmee. Beginning January 28, you can catch a marquee event on the heavy construction auction calendar on Proxibid. Alex Lyon and Son Auctioneers, now in its 24th year of selling at the Florida Auctions, will offer nine days of heavy equipment auctions live onsite, and online with Proxibid.
Alex Lyon and Son is a long-time Proxibid seller, running the company’s first sale on Proxibid in 2004. The company uses Proxibid’s integrated payment solution, consistently describes items including defects, and has a less than 1% complaint rate by following Proxibid’s dispute resolution guidelines. In addition, Alex Lyon and Son has a dedicated premier customer service line, where customers can speak to a Proxibid representative well-versed with Alex Lyon and Son and the Florida Auctions.
Running January 28 – February 5, the Kissimmee Auction is easier than ever to access on Proxibid, thanks to a new registration process. A wide variety of both new and used equipment will be available for bid. Construction, agricultural, and landscaping professionals are sure to find something that will fit their needs and prepare their fleet for a busy spring season.
Highlights of each day include:
- Day 1 – 2: More than 2,000 lots of new and high quality support equipment
- Day 3: Lifts, landscape equipment, mini excavators, and trailers
- Day 4: Agricultural equipment, backhoes, skid steers, trenchers
- Day 5: Cranes, forklifts, skid steers, excavators, bucket trucks
- Day 6: Loaders, motor graders, haul trucks, rollers, excavators, forklifts
- Day 7: Excavators, pipe layers, compactors, new equipment trailers, generators
- Day 8: Commercial & work trucks, vehicles, vans, trailers
- Day 9: Attachments, recreational & utility vehicles, compact construction equipment