It’s back and better than ever. Barrett-Jackson Auction Company will return to Las Vegas for the company’s 10th annual auction. With more than $32.5M in sales at the company’s 2016 Las Vegas auction, this year’s docket promises to bring high value and high excitement to the auction block.
Highlights of the auction docket include:
- 2007 Ford Shelby GT Concept Car #1: When Shelby and Ford realized demand for a new Shelby Mustang, the companies put together a deal. Shelby took a white 2007 Mustang GT and added a Ford Racing suspension, unique front fascia, quarter-panel scoops, silver side and dual over-the-top LeMans stripes, and a hood scoop to create the first concept car.
- 2011 Porsche Speedster Convertible: Number 49 of only 356 built worldwide, this stunning white Speedster is one of only 100 sold in the U.S. Powered by a 3.8-liter direct-injected flat-6 engine with 405hp, it features an abundance of modern luxuries and appointments throughout.
- 1971 Plymouth HEMI ’Cuda: One of only 107 built in 1971 and one of only 59 built that year equipped with a 4-speed manual transmission. Rotisserie restored in 2005, it features the original matching-numbers 426/425hp HEMI engine.
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: This SLR McLaren offers a beautiful exterior with Crystal Laurite silver paint and plush red interior. With just under 7,500 actual miles, this vehicle has been well-cared-for.
- Professionally restored 1970 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible: This Oldsmobile 442 has undergone a frame-off rotisserie restoration. It is Aegean Aqua with an ivory interior, white top and W25 air-induction hood.
As with every Barrett-Jackson auction, buyers can participate online with Proxibid, the only platform with industry-leading transactional security. If collectors cannot attend the live event, or in the case of a sell-out, buyers can still participate online from anywhere in the world. What’s more? Proxibid’s live bidding application transfers the excitement of the auction right to your home or office. Buyers can see and hear the auctioneer in real-time and place bids alongside the onsite attendees—a quintessential piece of the Barrett-Jackson experience.
For more information, view the auction catalog or read our latest press release.