Omaha, NE—June 13, 2017—Proxibid, the most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, and Auction Solutions, Inc., an Omaha-based auction and realty company, have joined forces to bring the CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center Relocation Auction to online buyers worldwide. Opened in 1977, and closing last week, Creighton University Medical Center (CUMC) has transitioned to a new facility and must make room for updated equipment. Online bidding in this auction, which includes everything in the building that has not been moved to the new CUMC building, is available now until the auction closes Monday, June 26 via Proxibid.
This auction features commercial kitchen equipment, laboratory equipment, plumbing fixtures, medical equipment, furniture, and more. Restaurants, medical facilities, and facilities managers will want to log on and bid in this auction to purchase high-quality equipment and furnishings at competitive prices. Auction highlights include:
- Kato Model 900SR90 Backup Generator: 1200RPM Industrial medical backup generator with twin turbo CAT 399 diesel engine, well-maintained with starting batteries, full fuel reservoir, and CAT Sens power control panel. Serial No. 72099-2 900KW 277480 V. 3Ph.
- Full Suite of Office Furniture and Salvage Rights to room: Entire room contents including desk, credenza, and salvage rights to room
- X-Ray Equipment: Entire room contents including x-ray machine, film, and salvage rights
- Medical Exam Room and Equipment: Entire room contents including exam table, chairs, and salvage rights
- Medical Equipment and Exam Room Contents: Complete room contents including sinks, cabinetry, computer table, and blood pressure equipment
- Bedroom and Bath: Includes beds (4), nightstands (2), chairs (4), desks (2), lamps (2), sinks (2), toilets (2), mirrors (2), showers (2), and salvage rights to room
NuStyle Development is in the early stages of converting the 40-year-old hospital into a ten-story apartment building—the largest single structure of apartments in Omaha. Proceeds from the auction will benefit three organizations: Mission Experience, a Haitian orphanage and school, CUMC-Bergan Mercy Foundation, and Creighton University School of Medicine Student Government.
“As part of the redevelopment process, our team had to determine what to do with the fixtures, equipment, and furniture CHI Health was unable to move to the new facility. Our team determined that an auction would provide the best return on investment, while also giving new life to the items for sale,” said Todd Heistand of NuStyle Development. “We are pleased to work with Auction Solutions, Inc. and Proxibid to bring this high-quality inventory to buyers anywhere in the world with an internet connection, and are proud to support Mission Experience, the CUMC Bergan Mercy Foundation, and the CUMC Student Government as part of this project.”
For more information about this auction, to view the online catalog, or to place a bid, please visit www.proxibid.com/auctionsolutions.
Visit us online at www.proxibid.com
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/proxibid
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/proxibid
About Auction Solutions, Inc.
Auction Solutions, Inc. is an Omaha based auction and realty company. The company was founded in 1999 and is led by CEO and President Shayne Fili. Shayne Fili and Mark Beacom are the principal auctioneers for the company, which conducts 200+ live and online auctions each year. Auction Solutions facilitates auctions of all types in a five-state region. The company has conducted many area landmark auctions from Mister C’s Steak House and Rosenblatt Stadium to Brix Wine Bistro and many others. For more information about Auction Solutions, please visit www.auuctionsolutions.com.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.