Omaha, NE – April 15, 2015 – Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the most trusted online Marketplace for buying and selling highly valued items, has been selected by Alex Lyon & Son to provide online bidding for its upcoming heavy construction equipment auctions. Eight auctions presented by Alex Lyon & Son will be available for online bidding powered by Proxibid, beginning with its April 14 sale. Buyers can participate in all eight sales by visiting www.proxibid.com/alexlyon.
The complete line-up Alex Lyon & Son’s spring heavy construction equipment auctions includes:
- Saturday, April 18 | Late Model Construction Equipment, Sturtevant, WI
- Thursday, April 23 | Rental Fleet Auction, Sauget, IL
- Friday, April 24 | April Construction Equipment Auction – Alex Lyon and Son Co. de Mexico, Queretaro, QT
- Saturday, April 25 | Very Late Model Construction Equipment Auction, Delaware, OH
- Friday, May 1 | Rental Equipment Auction, Bremen, GA
- Saturday, May 2 | Major Job Completion, Estate of Joseph Spezio, West Bloomfield, NY
- Tuesday, May 5 | Late Model Crane & Construction Equipment, Fort Worth, TX
- Friday, May 8 | Large Late Model Job Completion Auction, Auburn, ME
“Proxibid continues to set the industry standard when it comes to buying and selling highly valued items like heavy construction equipment online. Alex Lyon & Son trusts Proxibid as its online provider because of the company’s commitment to providing the most robust online platform available,” said Jack Lyon. “With Proxibid, global buyers can participate in all Alex Lyon & Son auctions online with confidence.”
For more information about these auctions or to participate, please visit www.proxibid.com/alexlyon.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Proxibid provides asset owners of all sizes and buyers with access to the world’s most trusted online Marketplace and selling solutions for excess inventory. More than $3 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid’s Marketplace annually in product categories that include heavy equipment; commercial and industrial equipment; real estate; fine art, antiques and collectibles and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE, with offices in New York and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.