What are you waiting for?
Saved search makes browse and buy on Proxibid easier than ever. Proxibid’s Saved Search email alerts let buyers know when items matching their saved search criteria become available for sale on the platform. We are excited to deliver new content, catered to your needs, straight to your inboxes. Search, save keyword(s), and filter the information you want to receive by selecting a category (or even a sub-category), preferred buying method, and a frequency for email alerts.
How It Works
To save a search keyword(s), click the Create Saved Search button in the container displayed above the search results.
Once selected, a modal with additional filters and setting information will be displayed:
- The category selected in the search input box will be populated in the Save Search modal.
- Choose the “All Categories” default filter and this will be reflected in your preferences set for the Saved Search.
- The selling format will default to All Inventory, however, the buyer can select their preferred transaction method (Live Auction, Timed Auction, Buy Now or Make Offer).
- Email alert notifications will have a default frequency of once a week, or choose to be notified daily, once every three days, or never.
Managing Saved Search
Saved Searches can be managed in MyProxibid
- Create up to 20 saved searches.
- The search keyword can be saved only from the search results page.
- If a saved search is deleted from MyProxibid, you will not receive email alerts regarding that search term.
- In MyProxibid, edit the primary and sub-category associated with saved keyword(s), the selling format, and the email frequency.
- To retrieve updates immediately, simply click the “Search Now” button. When “Search Now” is selected, a search results page will open in a new tab displaying results matching the keyword saved, as well as the primary category.
- Modify the search keyword by entering a new term in the search input box. The Create Saved Search button will be available a to save the new entry.
Email notifications save valuable research time and serve personalized content when new items become available in Proxibid’s Marketplace.
- Email notifications will display updates for up to three saved search terms.
- For each term in the email alert, the system will display a maximum of six new items uploaded in the Marketplace since the last alert was sent.
- If no new items matching the saved search criteria have been added to the Marketplace, no alerts will be sent. The system will notify you as soon as new items matching your preferences become available.