Online security is our priority. At Proxibid, we make it our mission to protect your personal information. Keeping your data safe is paramount to keeping our platform free from fraud. As a reminder, below are some best practices to help our community of buyers stay safe when transacting on our platform:
- Proxibid will never ask for your credit card information over the phone
- We always include your name in communication regarding your account, and never say “Dear Customer”
- Proxibid never asks buyers to provide password, security question, or financial information via email
- We never link to our login page from customer support emails—buyers are always asked to visit our site to log in. Only marketing emails link to Proxibid’s login page.
- If you believe your account has been compromised, immediately change your password via MyProxibid
- Forward any questionable emails to firstname.lastname@example.org for review by Proxibid’s Risk team, and then delete that email
Whether purchasing on Proxibid, or anywhere else online, following these simple steps can help protect your personal and financial information:
- Never share passwords, sign-in details, or security questions
- Update your passwords frequently
- Sign up for a credit monitoring program
- Review your credit report annually—you can access a free report once every twelve months from each credit reporting agency by visiting AnnualCreditReport.com
- Visit consumer.ftc.gov for more information about protecting your personal information
Got questions? Proxibid is here to help. Contact our Customer Support team 7 days a week for assistance: 877.505.7770.