Purchasing on Proxibid
Proxibid offers access to thousands of unique sellers and endless inventory.
We make it easy to find, and buy, what you’re looking for. Once you’ve found what you are looking for—whether at auction or purchased directly from a seller—it’s time to complete the transaction.
Completing the Transaction
- When participating in a timed auction, you will receive an email from Proxibid notifying you of your purchase. In a live auction, notification will come directly from the seller
- Sellers on Proxibid typically send out an informational invoice to buyers via email within 48 hours of the purchase
- Invoices include complete payment details of all fees such as Buyer’s Premium, taxes, and shipping as well as any additional information the seller may wish to include
- Payment method varies by seller. All sellers who use APN, Proxibid’s payment network, can directly charge the credit card on file at the close of an auction. These sellers are denoted with an APN badge on their auctioneer page.
- To view your invoice history or update your billing information, log in and visit MyProxibid
What’s a Buyer’s Premium?
A Buyer’s Premium is the fee an individual seller charges a buyer for purchasing. This fee is determined by the seller. Proxibid does charge a fee to sell on its platform. In some instances, sellers choose to pass this cost on to buyers in the form of a Buyer’s Premium.
Purchasing is Safe on Proxibid
Proxibid protects buyer data. Your information is secure.
All financial information—including credit card numbers—is encrypted in our systems and protected using firewalls, encrypted data transmissions, and vulnerability management. Proxibid is one of the only online platforms that does not share financial information with merchants directly.
Proxibid monitors the site for irregular or unusual buying behavior that might indicate fraudulent activity. Learn more about the automated safeguards on our platform.
Additional Safety Tips:
- Never offer credit card information over the phone or email. Refer a seller back to Proxibid for encrypted access to this information.
- Do not negotiation purchases with sellers outside of the Proxibid platform. Without a record of a transaction, our team is unable to assist with dispute resolution or make sellers accountable.
Proxibid has partnered with Currency Capitol to provide financing for purchases made on Proxibid, via its Express financing product.
Express makes financing painless for consumers. The application process is fast and easy, meaning buyers in Proxibid’s Commercial Trucks, Heavy Construction Equipment, Farm Machinery and Implements, Industrial Machinery and Equipment, and Collector Car categories can gain quick access to capital, maximizing their purchase power.
To access financing, click the “Financing Available” button on the auction or catalog page. To speak to an Express expert, please call 888.998.6086.
Express has already provided countless Proxibid buyers with the financing they need to make purchases in our Marketplace. Learn more about successful transactions using Express: